Tsongas Industrial History Center Education Program
The summary for the Tsongas Industrial History Center Education Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tsongas Industrial History Center Education Program: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice of the NPS's intention to enter this agreement for the following project activities without full and open competition: Modification will be made to add funds to Cooperative Agreement P13AC01322 with the cooperator the University of Massachusetts Lowell. For complete details, see attachment under "Full Announcement" at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Tsongas Industrial History Center Education Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-14-NERO-0140|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 2, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 2, 2014|
|Posted Date:||August 29th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 29, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 3, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,987|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,987|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$48,987|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dawn Mach
Tsongas Industrial History Center - STEM
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area