Twinning of U.S.-Based Universities with Institutions in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
The summary for the Twinning of U.S.-Based Universities with Institutions in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Twinning of U.S.-Based Universities with Institutions in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS06-647 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, "Twinning of U.S.-Based Universities with Institutions in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief." $1,905,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund approximately one award to build progressively an indigenous, sustainable response to the national HIV epidemic through the rapid expansion of innovative, culturally appropriate, high-quality HIV/AIDS, prevention, care and treatment programs that target military and related populations in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is August 15, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Twinning of U.S.-Based Universities with Institutions in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS06-647|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||GLOBAL AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2006 Applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on|
|Posted Date:||Jun 28, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 28, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Aug 26, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,905,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,905,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,905,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: . Universities; and . Colleges. Competition is limited to universities and colleges (whether public or private), based in the United States, (defined as including the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) that have medical schools, nursing schools, and/or schools (or departments) of public health. Preference will go to organizations that can demonstrate they will involve the Ethiopian diaspora community in the United States in the provision of technical assistance.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2