U.S. EPA Lake Tahoe Southern Nevada Public Lands Management Act Program Request for Proposals: Tahoe Science Consortium Activities Project
The summary for the U.S. EPA Lake Tahoe Southern Nevada Public Lands Management Act Program Request for Proposals: Tahoe Science Consortium Activities Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U.S. EPA Lake Tahoe Southern Nevada Public Lands Management Act Program Request for Proposals: Tahoe Science Consortium Activities Project: US EPA Region 9 is soliciting proposals for the Lake Tahoe Science Consortium Activities Project. Funding is available for the Lake Tahoe Science Consortium Activities Project through a cooperative agreement. The purpose of this program is to provide funding for a project which implements the Lake Tahoe Environmental Improvement Program (EIP) under the Lake Tahoe Restoration Act, Public Law 106-506. The project will promote the coordination and acceleration of investigations, training, demonstrations, surveys and studies relating to the causes, effects, extent, prevention, reduction and elimination of pollution. This assistance will be awarded through Section 104 (b)(3) of the Clean Water Act, 33 U.S.C. 1254(b).
|Federal Grant Title:||U.S. EPA Lake Tahoe Southern Nevada Public Lands Management Act Program Request for Proposals: Tahoe Science Consortium Activities Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-081705-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Investigations, Demonstrations, and Training Grants and Cooperative Agreements - Section 104(b)(3) of the Clean Water Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 26, 2005 All proposals, both paper and electr|
|Posted Date:||Aug 17, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Aug 17, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Oct 26, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Freeman, Jane, Project Officer, Phone (775) 588-4547, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Freeman, Jane
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2015 Support for Water Quality Framework Training Workshop, Nonpoint Source Agriculture...
- • FY 2015 Training Workshop Support Activities for NPDES Program
- • 2005 Wetland Protection Project Grants Request for Proposals
- • Total Maximum Daily Load Funding, Region 5
- • South Florida Geographic Initiative/Water Quality Protection
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...