USAID Bangladesh Request for Information on Basic Education in Bandarban
The summary for the USAID Bangladesh Request for Information on Basic Education in Bandarban grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bangladesh USAID Dhaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
USAID Bangladesh Request for Information on Basic Education in Bandarban: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Bangladesh, is publishing the subject Request for Information in order to obtain information and comments from all interested public and private parties on Basic Education in Bandarban, Bangladesh. This announcement is a Request for Information (RFI), issued solely for information and planning purposes, and does not constitute a Request for Application (RFA). A response to this RFI is not an application and will in no way be deemed to form any binding contract/agreement with the RFI issuing authority. This RFI will not be construed as a commitment by the U.S. Government to issue any solicitation, award any contract, or pay for any information submitted as a result of this request. Respondents are solely responsible for bearing all expenses associated with preparation and submission of a response to this RFI.
|Federal Grant Title:||USAID Bangladesh Request for Information on Basic Education in Bandarban|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bangladesh USAID Dhaka (USAID-BAN)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72038819RFI00003|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 30th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 30th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 8th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 8th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 8th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Request for Information
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jannatul Farjana
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Bangladesh USAID Dhaka
- • USAID Bangladesh Protibesh Activity
- • Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC) with Disabilities.
- • Addendumusaidbangladesh Call For Partnership Concept Papers For Cox's Bazar Conflict Preve...
- • Combating Tuberculosis (TB) in Urban Bangladesh (CombTB)
- • USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Skills Development of Bangladeshi Youth to acq...