USAID/Peru Development Assistance Fund Program
The summary for the USAID/Peru Development Assistance Fund Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Peru USAID Lima, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
USAID/Peru Development Assistance Fund Program: The objective of this APS is to create the competitive environment for small development activities that benefit the communities within the USAID/Peru operating environment. The DAF cross-cuts all USAID/Peru program areas and seeks responses/grant ideas from local communities that: -Advance local economic growth. -Promote human health and education. -Foster stronger democratic practices and community level organizations. -Pursue licit livelihoods in former coca-growing regions. -Conserve the environment.
|Federal Grant Title:||USAID/Peru Development Assistance Fund Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Peru USAID Lima|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Business and Commerce Community Development Education Employment Labor and Training Environment Health Law Justice and Legal Services Natural Resources Regional Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SOL-527-11-000003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jan 04, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 04, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 30, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$315,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants must be local Peruvian non-governmental organizations, such as private, non-profit organizations (or for profit companies willing to forego profits), including private voluntary organizations, universities, research organizations, professional associations, mothers clubs, local community based organizations, grassroots establishments, municipalities or local government bodies, and/or relevant special interest associations. This Annual Program Statement focuses on establishing grant opportunities for small development activities that address basic community needs. Applications for financial assistance under the DAF must clearly demonstrate community participation, in-kind labor, cash contributions, and engagement in the proposed activity.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jose Zarzar Acquisition & Assistance Specialist Phone (511) 618-1253
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • USAID CARING FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN (Ethiopia OVC ACTIVITY)
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Peru USAID Lima
- • Brazil Environment Program
- • Brazil Partnership Development Program
- • USAID/Brazil Partnership to Conserve Amazon Biodiversity
- • Climate Change Adaptation Program (GPAP)
- • Development Assistance Fund - DAF 2012