Understanding Risk and Protective Factors for Sexual Violence Perpetration and the Overlap with Bullying Behavior
The summary for the Understanding Risk and Protective Factors for Sexual Violence Perpetration and the Overlap with Bullying Behavior grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Understanding Risk and Protective Factors for Sexual Violence Perpetration and the Overlap with Bullying Behavior: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Understanding Risk and Protective Factors for Sexual Violence Perpetration and the Overlap with Bullying Behavior." $600,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2007 to fund approximately two awards. The purpose of the announcement is to solicit (U49) research applications to 1) assess the association between bullying experiences and co-occurring and subsequent sexual violence (SV) perpetration and 2) test associations between these forms of violence and potentially modifiable risk and protective factors from multiple levels of social influence (i.e., individual, family, peer, and community factors) to determine the shared and unique risk and protective factors for bullying experiences and SV perpetration.For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/CE07-005.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2007.
|Federal Grant Title:||Understanding Risk and Protective Factors for Sexual Violence Perpetration and the Overlap with Bullying Behavior|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CE07-005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 01, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Nov 07, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Nov 08, 2006|
|Archive Date:||May 01, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770/488-2700 email@example.com Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure
- • Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)
- • National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Vio...
- • Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury
- • Overdose Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2