Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention
The summary for the Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention: The purpose of these grants is to assure all infants born in the U.S. have their hearing screened at birth and receive timely and appropriate followup care in the context of a medical home with links to family to family support for families in which an infant is found to have a hearing loss.
|Federal Grant Title:||Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-11-038|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Universal Newborn Hearing Screening|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 14, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 14, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 14th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 14, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 13, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||17|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Currently funded entities with project periods ending 8/31/2011 and States/Territories with universal newborn hearing screening programs not receiving Federal support Irene Forsman HRSA/MCHB/DSCSHN/ISB (301) 443-9320 (telephone) (301) 480-1312 (fax) IForsman@hrsa.gov
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Family Leadership in Language and Learning (FL3)
- • Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention Program
- • Reducing Loss to Follow-up after Failure to Pass Newborn Hearing Screening
- • National Technical Resource Center for Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention
- • Universal Newborn Hearing and Screening Intervention New Competition
- • Universal Newborn Hearing, Screening and Intervention
- • Universal Newborn Hearing screening and intervention
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)