Universal Newborn Hearing and Screening Intervention New Competition
The summary for the Universal Newborn Hearing and Screening Intervention New Competition grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Universal Newborn Hearing and Screening Intervention New Competition: These grants to states will fund efforts to improve and ensure the implementation of statewide newborn hearing screening and intervention programs. Such a program is defined as the screening of all newborns prior to hospital discharge, audiologic diagnosis before 3 months of age, enrollment in a program of early intervention before 6 months of age and linkages to a medical home and family to family support for all infants with a hearing loss. Emphasis in this funding cycle is on ensuring that all infants who do not pass the initial screening test receive timely followup services.
|Federal Grant Title:||Universal Newborn Hearing and Screening Intervention New Competition|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-028|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Universal Newborn Hearing Screening|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 01, 2005 universal newborn hearing screening|
|Posted Date:||Mar 16, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 16, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 02, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,550,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$45,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||18|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- A public or private entity capable of implementing of a statewide universal newborn hearing screening program, is eligible to apply for Federal funding under this part. Such a program is defined as newborn hearing screening prior to hospital discharge, audiologic diagnosis before 3 months of age for those infants who do not pass the screening process and enrollment in a program of early intervention for infants with a hearing loss with linkages to a medical home and family to family to family support.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV CallCenter@HRSA.GOV
- Similar Government Grants
- • Family Leadership in Language and Learning (FL3)
- • Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention Program
- • Reducing Loss to Follow-up after Failure to Pass Newborn Hearing Screening
- • National Technical Resource Center for Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention
- • Universal Newborn Hearing, Screening and Intervention
- • Universal Newborn Hearing screening and intervention
- • Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)