University and High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop
The summary for the University and High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Vietnam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
University and High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop: The U.S. Mission in Vietnam Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State is pleased to announce funding is available for University and High school Guidance Counselor Training through the Public Diplomacy Federal Assistance Awards program in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. In the south, the programs must be held at the EducationUSA Advising Center in Ho Chi Minh City and/or a local institution in Danang City. In the north, the program must be held at a venue outside of the U.S. Embassy. Programs must focus on counselors or staff of educational institutions who assist students in pursuing study abroad, specifically to the United States. The programs aim to improve the capacity of guidance counselors, administrative staff or English teachers of educational institutions who assist students in pursuing study abroad, specifically to the United States. By helping to improve their counseling skills and their understanding of U.S. higher education, they will in turn provide better guidance to their students who are thinking about pursuing higher education programs in the United States.
|Federal Grant Title:||University and High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Vietnam (DOS-VNM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SVM700-19-PAS-007|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 24th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 24th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 26th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 26th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 23rd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$12,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 26th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- • not-for-profit, civil society/non-governmental organizations• universities or non-profit English teaching institutions; non-profit educational institutions• individuals
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HCMC Grants Team: email@example.com
Hanoi EduUSA: HanoiEdUSA@state.gov
For assistance with the requirements of this solicitation, please contact the following offices:
- More Grants from the US Mission to Vietnam
- • US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for English...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Techn...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Journ...
- • US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Women E...