University of Alabama - Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Teaching and Research Corridor
The summary for the University of Alabama - Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Teaching and Research Corridor grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institute of Standards and Technology, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
University of Alabama - Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Teaching and Research Corridor: This funding opportunity is not open to competition. The funding for the project was earmarked for a specific institution, the University of Alabama - Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Teaching and Research Corridor, when Congress authorized the project. The application forms were entered on Grants.gov so that only the designated recipient can submit the required forms electronically.
|Federal Grant Title:||University of Alabama - Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Teaching and Research Corridor|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institute of Standards and Technology|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Earmark|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2010-CIP-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Congressionally-Identified Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 12, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 12, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 02, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 02, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 12, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is an earmark, and the only eligible recipient will be the University of Alabama - Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Teaching and Research Corridor.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Christopher Hunton Grants Technical Assistant Phone 301-975-5718
Agency Contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Louisiana State University A & M Center for Digital Innovation
- • Mississippi State University - Expansion of the Research, Technology and Economic Developm...
- • North Dakota State University - Advanced Nanomaterials Research Facility
- • University of Mississippi Medical Center - The Mississippi Biotechnology Research Park
- • University at Albany (SUNY) - New York Center for National Competitiveness in Nanoscale Ch...
- • Medical University of South Carolina (MUS00)
- • National Formulation Science Laboratory at the University of Southern Mississippi ( FOR06)
- • University of Mississippi Research Park (MRP06)
- More Grants from the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- • FY 2017 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program
- • Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)
- • NIST Research Experience for Teachers (NIST RET) Program
- • NIST Summer Institute for Middle School Science Teachers (NIST Summer Institute) Program
- • Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) Program: SURF operating on the Boulder, Co...