Unrealized Opportunities for Clinical Prevention Practices
The summary for the Unrealized Opportunities for Clinical Prevention Practices grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Unrealized Opportunities for Clinical Prevention Practices: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a request for application announcement entitled, Unrealized Opportunities for Clinical Prevention Practices. Approximate $500,000-$700,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund approximately three to five awards. The purpose of the program is to address unrealized opportunities for clinical prevention practices by stimulating innovative partnerships and strategies between the private health care sector and public health through collaborative efforts with national organizations and their affiliated members. Applications may be submitted by Private and Public nonprofit organizations such as: Public nonprofit organizations; Private nonprofit organizations. This announcement will be for limited competition. It is in the best interest of the government to work with organizations that have members who are from or connect to the healthcare delivery system through which CDC science is implemented. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is August 30, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Unrealized Opportunities for Clinical Prevention Practices|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-AA060|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2005 Letter of Intent Deadline: July 25,|
|Posted Date:||Jul 19, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jul 19, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Sep 11, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$230,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may be submitted by Private and Public nonprofit organizations such as: Public nonprofit organizations; Private nonprofit organizations. This announcement will be for limited competition. It is in the best interest of the government to work with organizations that have members who are from or connect to the healthcare delivery system through which CDC science is implemented.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2