Urban Waters Small Grants
The summary for the Urban Waters Small Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Urban Waters Small Grants: Under this announcement, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is soliciting proposals from eligible applicants for projects that will advance EPAs water quality and environmental justice goals. Note that, for this grant cycle, projects proposed for funding must take place entirely within and focus on one of 18 specific Eligible Geographic Areas, as listed in Section I.A and illustrated on the Urban Waters Small Grants program mapping website (http://www2.epa.gov/urbanwaters/urban-waters-small-grants-mapping).
|Federal Grant Title:||Urban Waters Small Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OW-IO-13-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Urban Waters Small Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 25, 2013 Please refer to the full announcemen|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 25, 2013 Please refer to the full announcemen|
|Posted Date:||Sep 27, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Sep 27, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Dec 25, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Urban Waters Small Grants
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ji-Sun Yi
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 5318
- Similar Government Grants
- • Urban Waters Middle Blue River Ambassador
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...