Using Metabolomics to Investigate Biological Pathways and Networks (R01)
The summary for the Using Metabolomics to Investigate Biological Pathways and Networks (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Using Metabolomics to Investigate Biological Pathways and Networks (R01): -This initiative seeks to encourage the use of innovative metabolomics technologies to establish methods and model systems for advancing the understanding of biological pathways and networks; their temporal and spatial resolution; and their regulation in health and disease states. -The total amount to be awarded is up to 3.8 million in FY07 -The anticipated number of awards will be from 7-10. -The Research Project Grant (R01) mechanism will be used. -Eligible organizations include non-profit or for profit organizations. -Eligible principal investigators include any technically qualified researchers. -Applicants may submit more than one application, provided they are scientifically distinct. -See Section IV.1 for application materials.
|Federal Grant Title:||Using Metabolomics to Investigate Biological Pathways and Networks (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-RM-06-010|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Trans-NIH Research Support|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 21, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jun 20, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 21, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Nov 20, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments Independent school districts Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Special district governments Private institutions of higher education State governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply. Any individual with the skills, knowledge, and resources necessary to carry out the proposed research is invited to work with their institution to develop an application for support. Individuals from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups as well as individuals with disabilities are always encouraged to apply for NIH support.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Stimulating Peripheral Activity to Relieve Conditions (SPARC): Pre-clinical Development of...
- • Data Integration and Analysis Tools: Accessible Resources for Integration and Analysis of ...
- • Novel and Innovative Tools to Facilitate Identification, Tracking, Manipulation, and Analy...
- • Innovative Adaptations to Simplify Existing Technologies for Manipulation and Analysis of ...
- • Facile Methods and Technologies for Synthesis of Biomedically Relevant Carbohydrates (U01)
- • Assay Development for High Throughput Molecular Screening (R21)
- • Membrane Protein Production and Structure Determination (R01)
- • Solicitation of Assays for High Throughput Screening (HTS) in the Molecular Libraries Scre...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • BRAIN Initiative Cell Census Network (BICCN) Comprehensive Center on Mouse Brain Cell Atla...
- • BRAIN Initiative Cell Census Network (BICCN) Brain Cell Data Center (U24)
- • BRAIN Initiative Cell Census Network (BICCN) - Specialized Center on Mouse Brain Cell Atla...
- • Revision Requests for Active Alzheimer's Disease Core Centers (P30)
- • Nicotinic Immune Modulation in the Presence of HIV-1 Infection (R01)