Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
The summary for the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University: THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE, AND THERE IS NO FULL ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) intends to award a cooperative agreement to Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (VT). This funding is a single award opportunity for the amount of $ 243,450.00 to create digital maps for the National Wetland Inventory (NWI).
|Federal Grant Title:||Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F16AS00177|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Wetlands Inventory|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2016 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2016 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|Posted Date:||Apr 20, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 20, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Apr 29, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$243,450|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is not a request for applications. The determination not to compete is based on Departmental policy (505 DM 2.14,B. (2) and is within the discretion of the Agency.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kerri Heywood 404-679-4066
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in North Dakota
- • Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico
- • Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in Montana
- • Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2