Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter NHS
The summary for the Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter NHS grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter NHS: This modification is needed to conduct two additional visitor use surveys. The surveys build off of a baseline survey conducted as part of the original agreement and will inform the planning process that the NPS is currently conducting for the Carter Compound. The surveys will allow the NPS to better understand visitor motivations and desired opportunities that are currently being considered. In order to reach a broader audience expanded methodologies from the first survey will be employed including an in-person survey at the site and an on-line follow up survey. The modification includes development of the surveys and obtaining OMB approval.
|Federal Grant Title:||Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter NHS|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00643|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 14th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 14th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 10th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 10th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 15th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$41,322|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$41,322|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 10th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area