Volunteer Coordination Support for Trail Projects at Golden Gate National Recreation Area
The summary for the Volunteer Coordination Support for Trail Projects at Golden Gate National Recreation Area grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Volunteer Coordination Support for Trail Projects at Golden Gate National Recreation Area: Personnel from Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy and NPS will collaborate to assist one another by providing technical experts that are proficient in leading community, corporate, and youth volunteers in trail tasks which will produce a safe and appropriate outdoor visitor experience within Golden Gate National Recreation Area (Golden Gate NRA). Providing this organized stewardship enables local groups to explore the outdoor wonders and advocate others to embrace their access to this national recreation area.
|Federal Grant Title:||Volunteer Coordination Support for Trail Projects at Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00220|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 30th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 30th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 14th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 14th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 13th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$99,582|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$99,582|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$99,582|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 14th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Financial Assistance Agreements Specialist Paula Owens 805-370-2328
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area