WOMEN'S REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH RESEARCH CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The summary for the WOMEN'S REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH RESEARCH CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
WOMEN'S REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH RESEARCH CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM: The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) and the NIH Office of Research on Women's Health (ORWH) invite institutional career development award applications for Women's Reproductive Health Research Career Development Programs, hereafter termed "Programs." These K12 Program grant awards will support research career development of obstetrician-gynecologists, to be known as Women's Reproductive Health Research (WRHR) Scholars, who have recently completed postgraduate clinical training, and who are commencing basic, translational, and/or clinical research relevant to women's health. The goal of this initiative is to promote the performance of research and transfer of findings that will benefit the health of women. The Programs will accomplish this by bridging clinical training with research independence, increasing the number and skills of obstetrician-gynecologist investigators at awardee institutions through a mentored research experience leading to an independent scientific career addressing women's reproductive health concerns. This program will result in a well-qualified cadre of academic obstetrician- gynecologist investigators who will help strengthen the research capacity in health professional institutions and meet the need for highly skilled scientists with a clinical background who can address the increasing research opportunities in women's health.
|Federal Grant Title:||WOMEN'S REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH RESEARCH CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-04-014|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 27, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Jun 14, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 14, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Oct 14, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Womens Reproductive Health Research (WRHR) Career Development Program (K12 Clinical Trial ...
- • Non-invasive Diagnostics to Improve Gynecologic Health (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...