War of 1812 Tribal Youth Education and Oral History Project
The summary for the War of 1812 Tribal Youth Education and Oral History Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
War of 1812 Tribal Youth Education and Oral History Project: The purpose of this project is to develop and pilot an education program utilizing historical methods, with selected teachers serving targeted tribal communities to be presented in select classrooms in the Fall/ Winter of academic year 2016-2017. The goal of this is to facilitate student learning about the legacies of the War of 1812 from a tribal perspective, through examining historical sources, intergenerational and intercultural conversations, and oral history.
|Federal Grant Title:||War of 1812 Tribal Youth Education and Oral History Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00349|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Aug 26, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Aug 26, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 5, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$84,964|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$84,964|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD, 303-969-2492
No applications will be accepted.
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area