Washington County, Oregon, Fish Passage Survey and Crossing Improvement Project
The summary for the Washington County, Oregon, Fish Passage Survey and Crossing Improvement Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Washington County, Oregon, Fish Passage Survey and Crossing Improvement Project: This project will enhance and restore fish habitat on both Federal and non-Federal lands by determining where the high priority areas for restoration are, then creating an action plan to accomplish specific restoration projects. One specific project to replace a failed culvert will reduce sediment in the waterways, and provide fish passage. The tasks being undertaken will allow for data gathering, analysis, prioritization of tasks, and completion of work to improve water quality and thereby restore fish habitat within specific watersheds.
|Federal Grant Title:||Washington County, Oregon, Fish Passage Survey and Crossing Improvement Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA06-0002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 01, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Aug 15, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Aug 15, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Sep 11, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$113,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$113,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is being issued under Public Law 106-393, Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act of 2000 (16 U.S.C. 500), which authorizes agreements for the protection, restoration and enhancement of fish and wildlife habitat and other resource objectives on Federal land and on non-Federal land where projects would benefit these resources on Federal land. Eligible applicants must have submitted projects through the BLM Salem, Oregon District Resource Advisory Committee (RAC) recommendation and approval process for the expenditure of Title II funds consistent with the Act.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling
Phone 503-808-6221 firstname.lastname@example.org Washington County, Oregon, Fish Passage Survey and Crossing Improvement Project
- Similar Government Grants
- • test2
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • 2014 USFS IP Peru Forest Sector Intitiative
- • Advancing Kosovo Together- Local Solutions
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Cultural Resource Protection Plan
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU