Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office
The summary for the Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office: This is a Notice of Funding Opportunity for the Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP). The purpose of this announcement is to provide the Funding Opportunity, the Supplemental Information Questionaire, which must be included with the application for financial assistance for the WCFSP and to define the boundaries for participation in the WCFSP. Applications for the WCFSP will be accepted from interested qualified organizations to perform work located within the boundaries of the Phoenix Area Office jurisdiction only. The Water Conservation Field Services Program Benefit Form and the Supplemental Questionaire are attached.
|Federal Grant Title:||Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||08SF320001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 14, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Oct 09, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Dec 13, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 20, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include agricultural and M&I water user entities, states, tribes, local governments, water providers, universities, and non-profit organizations and others. To be eligible for financial assistance, the applicant must have a definable relationship to the watershed of one, or more, specific Reclamation water projects in the Phoenix Area Office boundaries. For the purposes of this funding announcement, a Reclamation project is defined as a specific Reclamation water project that was authorized by Congress and constructed by Reclamation. This includes everything within the project service area (i.e., project features and facilities. project service area, watershed, water systems or water supplies affected by a specific Reclamation project). Reclamation projects in the Phoenix Area Office service area are the Central Arizona Project and the Salt River Project. Applicants must describe their tie to one of these two projects in their proposal to be eligible for funding.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Linda K. Howell
623-773-6283 email@example.com Phoenix Area Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Oklahoma-Texas Ar...
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Nebraska Kansas A...
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Montana Area Offi...
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program Program
- • PNR WCFSP FY17
- • Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)
- • Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program Southern California Area
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • An Evaluation of Commercial Fishing Operations Within and Adjacent to Assateague Island Na...
- • THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Restoration and Invasive Spcecies Projects in the ...