WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2019
The summary for the WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2019 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2019: The objective of this FOA is to invite states, Indian tribes, irrigation districts, water districts, and other organizations with water or power delivery authority to leverage their money and resources by cost sharing with Reclamation on projects that seek to conserve and use water more efficiently; increase the production of hydropower; mitigate conflict risk in areas at a high risk of future water conflict; enable farmers to make additional on-farm improvements in the future, including improvements that may be eligible for Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) funding; and accomplish other benefits that contribute to water supply reliability in the western United States.
|Federal Grant Title:||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2019|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-DO-19-F004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 19th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 19th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||January 31st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||January 31st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||March 20th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||January 31st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Under P.L. 111-11, Section 9502, an eligible applicant is a state, Indian tribe, irrigation district, water district, or other organization with water or power delivery authority. Applicants must also be located in the Western United States or Territories as identified in the Reclamation Act of June 17, 1902, as amended and supplemented; specifically: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the Virgin Islands. Those not eligible include, but are not limited to, the following entities: • Federal Governmental entities • Individuals • Institutes of higher education • 501(c)4 organizations • 501(c)6 organizations
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Darren Olson
Grants Management Specialist
Phone 303 445-3697
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021
- • WaterSMART Grants: Water Marketing Strategy Grants for Fiscal Year 2019
- • Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants
- • Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants Fostering District/Farmer Partnershi...
- • WaterSMART Grants:Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2019
- • Water 2025: Preventing Crisis and Conflict in the West
- • Water 2025: Preventing Crisis and Conflict in the West-System Optimization Reviews
- • San Joaquin River Salinity Management Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects