Weatherization Innovation Pilot Program
The summary for the Weatherization Innovation Pilot Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Golden Field Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Weatherization Innovation Pilot Program: This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is for $30 million for a Weatherization Innovation Pilot Program for competitively selected innovative weatherization projects. This program intends to promote innovative ways to weatherize homes of low-income customers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Weatherization Innovation Pilot Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Golden Field Office|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0000309|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Weatherization Assistance for Low-Income Persons|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 02, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 02, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 22, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 10, 2010|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-profit entities such as community development organizations; for-profit entities; institutions of higher education; Indian tribe economic development entities; and, consortia of these entities. Examples of potential recipients include, but are not limited to, current WAP local weatherization service providers, utility companies, private contractors, industry groups, non-profit organizations, labor unions, community groups, and foundations. All types of these entities are eligible to apply, except other Federal agencies, Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) Contractors, and nonprofit organizations described in section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 that engaged in lobbying activities after December 31, 1995.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Stephen V. Dunn, Project Managerweatherizationfoa309@go.doe.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Program Year 2012 Weatherization Formula Grants
- • Program Year 2011 Weatherization Formula Grants
- • Weatherization Assistance Program Sustainable Energy Resources for Consumers Grants
- • Program Year 2010 Weatherization Formula Grants
- • Recovery Act - Weatherization Assistance Program Training Centers And Programs
- • Program Year 2007 Weatherization Formula Grants
- • Program Year 2008 Weatherization Formula Grants
- • Program Year 2009 Weatherization Formula Grants
- More Grants from the Golden Field Office
- • Notice of Intent to Issue: DE-FOA-0001660 - Deployment of Clean Energy and Energy Efficien...
- • RFI: Wind Wildlife Operational and Compensatory Mitigation
- • DE-FOA-0001631: Request for Information: Miscellaneous Electric Loads (MELs) Energy Effici...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Cellulosic Sugar and Lignin Production Capabilities
- • Request for Information - DE-FOA-0001635 - POTENTIAL TECHNICAL FOCUS AREAS FOR ADVANCED MA...