Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation -Modification 2
The summary for the Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation -Modification 2 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation -Modification 2: The objective of this Agreement is to document the roles and responsibilities of the parties in carrying out the purposes of the Wekiva Wild and Scenic River Act of 2000 and implementing the Wekiva Wild and Scenic Comprehensive River Management Plan (2012) with respect to the protection strategies for the following Outstandingly Remarkable Values (ORVâ¿¿s) of the River. The ORV categories are: scenic, recreation, wildlife and habitat, historic and cultural, water quality and quantity. Public education and outreach is a substantive component identified within the Management Plan with numerous action strategies, goals and objectives to be implemented. The Plan addresses resource protection, development of lands and facilities, user capacities, and other management practices necessary or desirable to achieve the purposes of the Wild and Scenic River Act of 1968 (16 U.S.C. Â§1281(e) The Wild and Scenic Rivers Act).
|Federal Grant Title:||Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation -Modification 2|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00653|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||September 6th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 6th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$248,510|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$248,510|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 6th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- grants specialist Gentry Sharpe 4045075748
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area