Workplace HIV/AIDS Programs/Public Private Partnerships
The summary for the Workplace HIV/AIDS Programs/Public Private Partnerships grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Workplace HIV/AIDS Programs/Public Private Partnerships: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, Workplace HIV/AIDS Programs/Public Private Partnerships. $600,000 will be available in FY2005 to fund one award. The purpose of the program is to provide targeted assistance to governmental, nongovernmental, business and labor sectors in developing and implementing HIV/AIDS workplace prevention, care, and support programs in Zimbabwe. Targeted assistance should include gender-focused supports and interventions, as well as, general supports. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the Federal Register website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm The estimated funding date is August 31, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Workplace HIV/AIDS Programs/Public Private Partnerships|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-05073|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Jun 29, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jun 29, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Aug 24, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may be submitted by public and private nonprofit and for-profit organizations/agencies that are legally registered in Zimbabwe. Such organizations include: Public nonprofit organizations Private nonprofit organizations For-profit organizations Universities Research institutions Community-based organizations Faith-based organizations Organizations with business consulting experience, particularly in HIV/AIDS-related, general health-related, or human resources issues.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2