World Health Organization: Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally
The summary for the World Health Organization: Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control CGH, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
World Health Organization: Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally: This NOFO is a companion to the existing CDC-WHO cooperative agreement NOFO#CK14-1402: "Addressing Emerging Infectious Diseases and the International Health Regulations." This NOFO is adding funds and extending the project and budget period 13 months to specifically address the ongoing Ebola public health emergency and related needs internationally, including infrastructure and capacity building for highly infectious diseases in general.Due to the rapid evolution of the Ebola outbreak with ever-changing needs, potentially unknown future needs, unique situations in each affected country, and the need for rapid and flexible support, WHO may submit 1 or more separate applications for projects over the term of the 49-month project period, See NOFO Section D. - Application and Submission Information, Paragraph 4. - Submission Dates and Times for additional information.
|Federal Grant Title:||World Health Organization: Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control CGH (HHS-CDC-CGH)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CK15-15050401SUPP18|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 7th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 7th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 8th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 8th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 6th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 8th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications will only be accepted from the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally
- • Addressing Emerging Infectious Diseases and the International Health Regulations
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control CGH
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Strengthening Public Health Laboratories Internationally
- • Emergency Response and Recovery Branch (ERRB) Supplemental Emergency Component
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...