World Trade Center Health Consortium
The summary for the World Trade Center Health Consortium grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
World Trade Center Health Consortium: CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, World Trade Center Responder Health Consortium. The program is open to Non-profit and for profit organizations, universities, colleges, hospitals, laboratories, state and local governments, agencies of the federal government, faith-based organizations, community-based organizations, and Indian Tribes, Tribal Governments, and Indian Organizations. The purpose of the program is to investigate the health status of responders (workers and volunteers) involved in the World Trade Center response. Long-term follow-up of the responders will provide information regarding the effects of exposure to the combustion products and other particulate matter in the period following September 11, 2001. The goal for this program is to establish 4-8 Clinical Centers that will provide the follow-up health assessments for the responders. There will also be 2 Data and Coordination Centers that will provide data management and coordination. The application deadline is January 23, 2004, and the estimated funding date is March 15, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||World Trade Center Health Consortium|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-OH-04-004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Occupational Safety and Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 23, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Nov 26, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Feb 22, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Feb 22, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Miner Safety and Health Training Program-Western United States (U60)
- • Cooperative agreement on global occupational health with the World Health Organization
- • National Mesothelioma Virtual Bank for Translational Research (U24)
- • NIOSH Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13)
- • Career Development Grants in Occupational Safety and Health Research (K01)
- • Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center
- • Centers for Excellence to Promote a Healthier Workforce
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...