Young Children with Mild to Severe Hearing Loss (R21)
The summary for the Young Children with Mild to Severe Hearing Loss (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Young Children with Mild to Severe Hearing Loss (R21): -Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) encourages research applications from institutions/organizations addressing research needs on the young child (infants and children) with mild to severe hearing loss. Development, refinement or modification of measurement tools for young children is also encouraged.. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will use the NIH Exploratory/Developmental (R21) grant mechanism and runs in parallel with a FOA of identical scientific scope, PA-07-399, that encourages applications under the NIH Research Project Grant (R01). -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Young Children with Mild to Severe Hearing Loss (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-400|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Jul 13, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Nov 16, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research on biopsychosocial factors of social connectedness and isolation on health, wellb...
- • Mobile Health: Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle Income Countries (R21/R33 - Clini...
- • SBIR/STTR Commercialization Readiness Pilot (CRP) Program Technical Assistance and Late St...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Non-Invasive Neuromodulation - New Tools and Techniques for Spatiotempor...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Development of Next Generation Human Brain Imaging Tools and Technologie...
- • NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant (R21)
- • Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance
- • Structural Analyses of the Ligand-Binding Properties of Taste and Smell Receptors
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...