Yuma Field Office-Fuels Program Monitoring
The summary for the Yuma Field Office-Fuels Program Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Yuma Field Office-Fuels Program Monitoring: The purpose of the agreement is to provide educational opportunities for students in the ecological sciences program. BLM has 20 fuels project sites that require monitoring of effectiveness/effects of the treatments, document actions (photo points), and document changes in FRCC. Students will gain valuable monitoring experience from their involvement, while providing the BLM with required monitoring data for the Yuma Field Offices fuels program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Yuma Field Office-Fuels Program Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AZ-RFA06-0004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 04, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jul 21, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jul 21, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Sep 03, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Fuels Monitoring
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dale Clark
Grants Management Officer
Phone 602-417-9267 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact information
- Similar Government Grants
- • test2
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • 2014 USFS IP Peru Forest Sector Intitiative
- • Advancing Kosovo Together- Local Solutions
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Cultural Resource Protection Plan
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU