Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation
The summary for the Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation: Treating contaminated water at teh Zortman/Landusky abandoned mine sites and to conduct studies to enhance water treatment and other reclamation activities at these sites.
|Federal Grant Title:||Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00136|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality and Protection Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 24, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 24, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 22, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 22, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 01, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lori Anderson, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Minerals, Abandoned Mines and GIS Internship Program in Colorado.
- • Climate Investigations - Climatic Drivers of Wildland Fire Events and Burn Severity
- • BLM-CO-GEOCORP INTERN
- • Study of Climate Induced Patterns -Juniper Die-Off at Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks
- • Blm Or/wa - 2015 Northwest Climate Conference Support
- • BLM ID TFD Geoscience Internship Program
- • Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska
- • Projected Vegetation and Fire Regime Response to Future Climate Change in Eastern Interior...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Cultural Resource Protection Plan
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU