“Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry (50)”
The summary for the “Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry (50)” grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
“Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry (50)”: The purpose of this FOA is to extend and expand the World Trade Center Health Registry developed and managed by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene in a cooperative agreement with CDC. The new project will ensure ongoing data collection for victims of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center (WTC). The registry will continue to provide a central, unified database to assess short-term and long-term health effects among persons exposed to the WTC disaster. As noted in the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2010 (Public Law 111-347; see 42 USC 300mm-52), the WTC Program Administrator shall ensure that a registry of such victims is maintained that is at least as comprehensive as the World Trade CenterÂ Health Registry maintained under the arrangements in effect as of January 1, 2015, with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene for the purpose of ensuring ongoing data collection relating to victims of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks
|Federal Grant Title:||“Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry (50)”|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OH-16-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Occupational Safety and Health Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 7, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 7, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 7, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 7, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 7, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$7,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Higher Education InstitutionsPublic/State Controlled Institutions of Higher EducationPrivate Institutions of Higher EducationThe following types of Higher Education Institutions are always encouraged to apply for NIH support as Public or Private Institutions of Higher Education:Hispanic-serving InstitutionsHistorically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs)Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving InstitutionsAsian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISIs)Nonprofits Other Than Institutions of Higher EducationNonprofits with 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)For-Profit OrganizationsSmall BusinessesFor-Profit Organizations (Other than Small Businesses)GovernmentsState GovernmentsCounty GovernmentsCity or Township GovernmentsSpecial District GovernmentsIndian/Native American Tribal Governments (Federally Recognized)Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized)Eligible Agencies of the Federal GovernmentU.S. Territory or PossessionOtherIndependent School DistrictsPublic Housing Authorities/Indian Housing AuthoritiesNative American Tribal Organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)Faith-based or Community-based OrganizationsRegional OrganizationsForeign InstitutionsNon-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Office of Grant Services (OGS)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 404-498-2015
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2