2006 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
The summary for the 2006 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Region 7, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2006 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals: The FWS Alaska Region Coastal Programs are soliciting proposals for cooperative coastal projects with an emphasis on the watersheds of Southcentral and Southeast Alaska. Projects may involve habitat protection, restoration, assessment, applied research, habitat-focused outreach education, or other work benefiting coastal ecosystems. Projects may not involve political advocacy or litigation. We will give priority to projects which best meet the Coastal Programs mission to protect, restore, and promote sustainable public stewardship of coastal ecosystems for the benefit of fish, wildlife, and people. The program seeks to catalyze broad, innovative conservation partnerships, with particular focus on conservation efforts for migratory birds, anadromous fish, those marine mammals and endangered species under management authority of the USFWS, and their habitats. If you are interested in learning more about the Alaska Region Coastal Programs please type the following url into your computer's web browser http://alaska.fws.gov/fisheries/restoration/coastal.htm Please note, there is no "bidder's list" upon which to register. There is no RFP packet to request. Full program documentation, submittal instructions, and designated points of contact for any questions are identified at the following location http://alaska.fws.gov/fisheries/restoration/pdf/proposal.pdf
|Federal Grant Title:||2006 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals|
|Federal Agency Name:||Region 7|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||701816R011|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Coastal Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 15, 2006 Proposal deadline: 5:00 p.m. Alaska|
|Posted Date:||Dec 05, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 05, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Mar 17, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments State governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants and organizations who are included on the Federal Government's Excluded Parties List System (EPLS) are ineligible to submit proposals under this program. Inclusion on http://www.epls.gov indicates debarrment from receiving federal procurement and non-procurement (grant) awards.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Goldberg, Gary, Agreements Specialist, Phone 907-786-3408, Fax 907-786-3923, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Goldberg, Gary
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ducks Unlimited Black Rail Initiative
- • Coastal
- • Envirosurvey, Inc.
- • Planting of Cypress Bayou Pond for Habitat Enhancement, Water Quality Improvement and Prot...
- • 2004 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- • 2005 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- • Coastal Program: Announcement of availability of technical and financial assistance for FY...
- More Grants from the Region 7
- • Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R7
- • Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 7
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 Cooperating Technical Partners Program Region 7