2006 Request for Initial Proposals for Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Projects
The summary for the 2006 Request for Initial Proposals for Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Region 7, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2006 Request for Initial Proposals for Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Projects: The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) receives funds for implementation of the Yukon River Salmon Agreement reached with Canada in March 2001. The Yukon River Salmon Act of 2000 authorizes funds for implementation of the Agreement including funds for cooperative research and management projects on the Yukon River in Alaska. The Service administers these funds through grants, purchase orders, and contracts on a competitive basis for projects / studies that advance the scientific community's understanding of and management of Chinook and chum salmon in the Yukon River in Alaska. This is a call for initial project proposals of one year in length. Successful applicants will be asked to submit full proposals. Currently the source of general funding is appropriated funds directed to the Service. The funds shall be used for cooperative Chinook and chum salmon research and management projects in the portion of the Yukon River drainage located in the United States that are recommended by the Panel after review for scientific and technical merit. Priorities for funding, initial proposal format and required content, and ranking criteria are available online by linking to the full funding opportunity announcement (below).
|Federal Grant Title:
|2006 Request for Initial Proposals for Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Projects
|Federal Agency Name:
|Environment Natural Resources
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
|Cooperative Agreement Grant Procurement Contract
|Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance
|Current Application Deadline:
|No deadline provided
|Original Application Deadline:
|Nov 23, 2005 Initial Proposal deadline 11:59 p.m.
|Oct 25, 2005
|Oct 25, 2005
|Dec 23, 2005
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Individuals and organizations identified in the Excluded Parties Listing System http://www.epls.gov are not eligible to receive awards through this funding opportunity. Individuals and organizations ultimately selected to receive awards need the following prior to the implementation of their award: Social Security Number or Tax ID Number, DUNS Number, and Active Registrant Status in the Central Contractor Registry / Business Partnership Network http://www.ccr.gov
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Goldberg, Gary, Agreements Specialist, Phone 907-786-3408, Fax 907-786-3923, Email [email protected] [email protected] Goldberg, Gary
- Similar Government Grants
- • F24AS00264 FY2024 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F24AS00256 2024 State and Interstate Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plan Grant Progra...
- • F24AS00175- Rapid Response Fund for Aquatic Invasive Species
- • F24AS00128: Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act FY 2024
- • F24AS00018 Rapid Response Fund for Aquatic Invasive Species
- • Fish Passage
- • Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act
- • To Implement Priorities for Preventing the Introduction or Spread of Non-Native Invasive S...
- More Grants from the Region 7
- • Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R7
- • Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 7
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 Cooperating Technical Partners Program Region 7