2014-2018 Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout Monitoring and Habitat Improvement Project
The summary for the 2014-2018 Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout Monitoring and Habitat Improvement Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2014-2018 Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout Monitoring and Habitat Improvement Project: It is Reclamation¿s intent to provide financial assistance to the IDFG for the next five years so that they can continue to collect data on Yellowstong Cutthroat Trout (YCT) populations and habitat on the South Fork Boise River. Information and knowledge gained through this project will be shared with other public entities, utilized as educational tools in public and private institutions, shared in professional journals and conferences, and applied throughout the West in understanding similar river management conditions.
|Federal Grant Title:||2014-2018 Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout Monitoring and Habitat Improvement Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R14AS00034|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||SECURE Water Act - Research Agreements|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 28, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 28, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Mar 13, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Mar 13, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Mar 29, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa Strong, Financial Assistance Officer, 208-378-5138
Bureau of Reclamation 303-445-2444
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Next Generation of Evaporation Pans Agreement R17AC00074 Modification 004 and 005
- • Salt Basin Assessment of Water Resources and Groundwater Withdrawal
- • Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado School of Mines
- • Notice of Intent to Award to RTI International
- • Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Iowa for Integrated Bubble, Sound and Light...
- • Predicting the Interactions between Flow, Sediment and Riparian Vegetation
- • Design and Testing of Computationally-Efficient Methods to Evaluate Parameter and Model Un...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects