2016-2017 Tribal ecoAmbassadors Grant Program
The summary for the 2016-2017 Tribal ecoAmbassadors Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2016-2017 Tribal ecoAmbassadors Grant Program: The purpose of EPA's Tribal ecoAmbassadors Program is to support environmental projects at Tribal Colleges and Universities (TCUs) and partner the TCU participants of these projects with EPA scientists to study the environmental problems most important to the participating TCUs’ tribal communities. The focus of these projects may include, but are not limited to climate change, environmental health, traditional ecological knowledge, environmental sustainability, ecological adaptation, bio-diversity, and/or pollution. TCU applicants apply to this program for funding to support these student operated environmental projects.
|Federal Grant Title:||2016-2017 Tribal ecoAmbassadors Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OITA-AIEO-2016-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Tribal ecoAmbassadors|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 17, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, in|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 17, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, in|
|Posted Date:||May 3, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 3, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 17, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- 2016-2017 Tribal ecoAmbassadors Grant Program
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rosalva Tapia, Phone: 202-564-5197
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors