2016 South Fl Initiative
The summary for the 2016 South Fl Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2016 South Fl Initiative: This request for proposal announces the availability of funds and solicits proposals under a competitive announcement to fund projects for the South FL Water Geographic Initiative, Water Quality Protection Program for the FL Keys National Marine Sanctuary and the Southeast FL Coral Reef Initiative/Land Based Sources of Pollution. This announcement is an open competition for applicants to apply for funding on projects meeting the goals and objectives under these programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||2016 South Fl Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R4-16-SFL-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Investigations, Demonstrations, and Training Grants and Cooperative Agreements - Section 104(b)(3) of|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 28, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, in|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 28, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, in|
|Posted Date:||May 19, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 19, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 28, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- 2016 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jennifer Shadle, Phone: 404-562-9436
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors