2016 Targeted Air Shed Grant Program
The summary for the 2016 Targeted Air Shed Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2016 Targeted Air Shed Grant Program: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications from eligible entities to compete for financial assistance through the Targeted Air Shed Grant Program. This program will assist local, state and/or tribal air pollution control agencies in developing plans, conducting demonstrations, and implementing projects to reduce air pollution in nonattainment areas that EPA determines are the top five most polluted areas relative to ozone (O3), annual average fine particulate matter (PM2.5), or 24-hour PM2.5 National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS). The overall goal of the Targeted Air Shed Grant program is to reduce air pollution in the Nation’s areas with the highest levels of ozone and PM2.5 ambient air concentrations.
|Federal Grant Title:||2016 Targeted Air Shed Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-OAQPS-16-03|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Congressionally Mandated Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, in|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, in|
|Posted Date:||Apr 11, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 11, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 10, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$20,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- 2016 Targeted Air Shed Grant Program
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Gary Blais, Phone: 919-541-3223
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors