A Cooperative Agreement to Advance the Practice of Preventive Medicine
The summary for the A Cooperative Agreement to Advance the Practice of Preventive Medicine grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
A Cooperative Agreement to Advance the Practice of Preventive Medicine: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a Notice of Intent to Fund Single Eligibility Award entitled, A Cooperative Agreement to Advance the Practice of Preventive Medicine. $15,000,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund one award. The purpose of the program is to strengthen the workforce of health professionals (public health professionals, primary care practitioners, and health professionals specializing in prevention) ensuring that graduates of medical schools and graduate programs in public health receive excellent instruction, educational preparation and practical experience in the areas of disease prevention and health promotion. For complete program details, please see the Notice of Intent on the Federal Register website at http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20051800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2005/pdf/05-2372.pdf The estimated funding date is September 1, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||A Cooperative Agreement to Advance the Practice of Preventive Medicine|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-05049|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 09, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Feb 08, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Feb 08, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 09, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is only open to the Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine (ATPM)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Development of a COVID-19 Monitoring System for U.S. Correctional and Detention Facilities
- • Epidemiologic Cohort Study of Interstitial Cystitis
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to COVID-...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2