A.2: Advanced Air Transport Technology (AATT) Project
The summary for the A.2: Advanced Air Transport Technology (AATT) Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NASA Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
A.2: Advanced Air Transport Technology (AATT) Project: Amendment 1 to the NASA ARMD Research Opportunities in Aeronautics (ROA) 2016 NRA has been posted on the NSPIRES site. This release seeks to stimulate innovation in specific areas to foster the pursuit of revolutionary aircraft concepts and technology development to Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 4-‐6 by 2025 to fill mid-‐term and long-‐term needs of the air transportation system. NASA strongly encourages proposers to put together their best teams in complementary partnerships with industries, small businesses, and universities in the U.S. aeronautics community. Specifically, this solicitation is intended to identify and execute high payoff research in the following topic areas: 1. Aircraft Noise Reduction and 2. Advanced Aircraft Icing NOIs are due April 28, 2016 and proposals are due May 31, 2016.
|Federal Grant Title:||A.2: Advanced Air Transport Technology (AATT) Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||NASA Headquarters|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NNH16ZEA001N-AATT|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 18, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 18, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 28, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the following link to see the full text of the announcement for this funding opportunity.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance, contact:
Grants.gov Contact Center
NASA points of contact:
Assoc. PM for Technology: Nateri Madavan
NRA Manager: Kim Pham
Procurement POC: Melissa Merrill
Written responses will be posted on the solicitation website.
Direct questions about this funding announcement to:
NASA Headquarters 202-358-0302
- More Grants from the NASA Headquarters
- • ROSES 2020: Extreme Precision Radial Velocity Foundation Science
- • University Student Research Challenge
- • Use of the Nasa Physical Sciences Informatics System Appendix G
- • ROSES 2020: Citizen Science Seed Funding Program
- • ROSES 2020: Heliophysics Flight Opportunities Studies