AHRQ National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training Grant (T32)
The summary for the AHRQ National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training Grant (T32) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
AHRQ National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training Grant (T32): -The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) will award Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Institutional Research Training Grants (T32) to eligible institutions as the primary means of supporting predoctoral and postdoctoral health services research training to help ensure that a diverse and highly trained workforce is available to assume leadership roles related to the Nation s health services research agenda. -The primary objective is to prepare qualified individuals for careers in health services research who will focus their careers on producing research that will be implemented to improve the health care of all Americans. -Because of the nature and scope of the proposed research, training needs will vary from application to application and it is anticipated that the size of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the number, quality, and costs of the applications received. AHRQ plans to fund a mix of new training programs and competing continuation programs, assuming a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||AHRQ National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training Grant (T32)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for Health Care Research and Quality|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HS-08-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Research Service Awards_Health Services Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 20, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jun 22, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jun 22, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Nov 19, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Independent school districts County governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Special district governments State governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Private institutions of higher education City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)-sponsored National Research Service Awar...
- • AHRQ National Research Service Award (NRSA) Institutional Research Training Grant (T32)
- • AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32) National Research Service Awards (NR...
- • AHRQ National Research Service Awards (NRSA) Institutional Research Training Grants (T32)
- • AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32) Ruth L. Kirschstein National Researc...
- • AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32)
- • Opportunity PAR-06-409
- More Grants from the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality
- • Disseminating and Implementing Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) Evidence into Pra...
- • Competitive Revision Supplements to Existing AHRQ Patient Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR...
- • Novel, High-Impact Studies Evaluating Health System and Healthcare Professional Responsive...
- • Competitive Revision Supplements to Existing AHRQ Health Service Research (HSR) Grants and...
- • Supporting Primary Care to Advance Cardiovascular Health in States with High Prevalence of...