AHTNA Ethnographic Overview and Assessment
The summary for the AHTNA Ethnographic Overview and Assessment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
AHTNA Ethnographic Overview and Assessment: The agreement will support revising, updating, and preparing for publication a previously drafted manuscript documenting Ahtna Athabascan connections to Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve.
|Federal Grant Title:||AHTNA Ethnographic Overview and Assessment|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00480|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 16th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 16th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 7th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 7th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 19th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$80,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$46,200|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 7th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grant Management Specialist Erica Cordeiro 907-644-3315
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area