AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)
The summary for the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF): This notice solicits applications for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF). The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB), Division of State HIV/AIDS Programs (DSHAP) administers this program. ADAP ERF awards are intended for states/territories that demonstrate the need for additional resources to prevent, reduce, or eliminate ADAP waiting lists, including through cost-containment measures (for example, the provision of health insurance assistance). HRSA will base ADAP awards upon applicants' ability to successfully demonstrate need for additional funding. An external objective review committee (ORC) will evaluate this need based on criteria published in this notice of funding opportunity (NOFO), with priority given to addressing existing waiting lists. HRSA first funded the ERF initiative in August 2010, when numerous states/territories were experiencing ADAP waiting lists. At the time of publication of this NOFO, there are no ADAP waiting lists. HRSA continues to provide funding under this initiative to maintain infrastructure in those states/territories that had previously imposed waiting lists, and to ensure that no new waiting lists are established. States/territories that have not reported an existing waiting list to HRSA must do so immediately and use funding awarded under this NOFO to remove clients from the waiting list. Applicants are encouraged to consider how their proposed activities with the ADAP ERF funding support HRSA's emphasis on innovation, collaboration, impact, and effectiveness.
|Federal Grant Title:||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-19-028|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 25th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 25th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 25th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 25th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||December 24th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$65,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 25th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to RWHAP Part B states/territories that reported to HRSA a new ADAP waiting list or who have used the ADAP ERF to prevent, reduce, or eliminate an ADAP waiting list between January 2011 and July 2018. All 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the Republic of Palau, the Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of the Marshall Islands are eligible to apply for funding if they meet the above requirement. States/territories that did not report to HRSA a new ADAP waiting list or use the ADAP ERF to prevent, reduce, or eliminate an ADAP waiting list between January 2011 and July 2018 are not eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Rene Sterling at (301)443-9017 or email RSterling@hrsa.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program
- • HIV Care Grant Program - Part BStates/Territories Formula and AIDS Drug Assistance Program...
- • HIV Care Grant Program - Part B States/Territories Formula and AIDS Drug Assistance Progra...
- • Ryan White Title II Formula Grants Program
- • Minority AIDS Initiative Programs for Part B Grantees
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care