AIDS International Training and Research Program (D43)
The summary for the AIDS International Training and Research Program (D43) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
AIDS International Training and Research Program (D43): -The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to invite applications from eligible institutions for innovative, collaborative research training programs that would contribute to the long-term goal of building sustainable research capacity in HIV-related conditions at institutions in low- and middle-income countries. -Because the nature and scope of the proposed research training will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size of each award will also vary. (See guidelines for levels of funding under Funds Available. ) The total amount awarded and the number of awards each year will depend upon the number of applications, the quality of those applications, and the previous duration of re-competing applications. -This support is available through the D43 mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||AIDS International Training and Research Program (D43)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-07-348|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research 93.242 Mental Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Apr 02, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Apr 02, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Dec 10, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.273 -- Alcohol Research Programs|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...