ARRA OS Recovery Act Limited Competition: Impact of Decision-Support Systems on the Dissemination and Adoption of Imaging-Related Comparative Effectiveness Findings (UC4)
The summary for the ARRA OS Recovery Act Limited Competition: Impact of Decision-Support Systems on the Dissemination and Adoption of Imaging-Related Comparative Effectiveness Findings (UC4) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
ARRA OS Recovery Act Limited Competition: Impact of Decision-Support Systems on the Dissemination and Adoption of Imaging-Related Comparative Effectiveness Findings (UC4): Purpose. This NIH Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), supported by funds provided to the NIH under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Recovery Act or ARRA), Public Law 111-5, invites Research Project Cooperative Agreement (UC4) applications from organizations that propose to study the impact of clinical decision support systems in disseminating and increasing the consideration of comparative effectiveness research findings. The purpose of this FOA is to implement and assess real-time decision support systems, which if effective, could be broadly adopted. Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the UC4 grant mechanism Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. NIBIB intends to commit up to $3,000,000 total funds under this FOA. We anticipate that 2 awards may be made for fiscal year 2010, pending the number and quality of applications and availability of funds.
|Federal Grant Title:||ARRA OS Recovery Act Limited Competition: Impact of Decision-Support Systems on the Dissemination and Adoption of Imaging-Related Comparative Effectiveness Findings (UC4)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OD-10-012|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Trans-NIH Recovery Act Research Support|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 05, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 05, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 10, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 10, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 05, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Stress Pathways in Alcohol Induced Organ Injury and Protection (R21)
- • Stress Pathways in Alcohol Induced Organ Injury and Protection (R01)
- • The Role of Cellular Organelles in Alcohol-Induced Tissue Injury (R01)
- • The Role of Cellular Organelles in Alcohol-Induced Tissue Injury (R21)
- • Recovery Act Limited Competition: The NIH Directors ARRA Funded Pathfinder Award to Promot...
- • Recovery Act Limited Competition: NIH Challenge Grants in Health and Science Research (RC1...
- • Recovery Act Limited Competition: Core Facility Renovation, Repair, and Improvement (G20)
- • Administrative Supplements Providing Summer Research Experiences for Students and Science ...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...