ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Administrative Academic Units in Primary Care
The summary for the ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Administrative Academic Units in Primary Care grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Administrative Academic Units in Primary Care: This announcement solicits applications under the Recovery Act for Training in Primary Care Medicine to support academic administrative units. More specifically, funds may be used to establish, maintain or improve academic units (which may be departments, divisions, or other units) or programs that improve clinical teaching and research in the fields of family medicine, general internal and/or general pediatrics. Funds may be used to establish, maintain or improve programs that integrate academic administrative units in the fields of family medicine, general internal and or general pediatrics to enhance interdisciplinary recruitment, training, and faculty development. Funds may be used to plan, develop, and operate a program for the training of physicians teaching in community-based settings. The AAU program is the only program with a funding preference. Qualified applicants may request a preference if they agree to expend the funds for the purpose of establishing academic units or programs in the fields of family medicine, general internal and/or general pediatrics; or substantially expand such units or programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Administrative Academic Units in Primary Care|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Health Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-10-231|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 21, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 21, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 22, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 23, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 20, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$51,103,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||78|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Accredited schools of medicine or osteopathic medicine are the only eligible entities.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Daniel Mareck Director, Division of Medicine and Dentistry BHPr, HRSA e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone:301 443-1467 Fax:301 443-1945 Program Contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • ARRA: Faculty Development in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental Hy...
- • ARRA: Postdoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental ...
- • ARRA: Dental Faculty Loan Repayment
- • ARRA: Predoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental H...
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Physician Faculty Development in Primary Ca
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Pre-doctoral Training in Primary C...
- • Recovery Act -ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Administrative Acade...
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Physician Faculty Development in P...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care