Achieving Sustained HIV Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in Major Public Hospitals, and a Mix of Public and Private Health Facilities in Nine Departments of Haiti under PEPFAR
The summary for the Achieving Sustained HIV Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in Major Public Hospitals, and a Mix of Public and Private Health Facilities in Nine Departments of Haiti under PEPFAR grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control - CGH, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Achieving Sustained HIV Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in Major Public Hospitals, and a Mix of Public and Private Health Facilities in Nine Departments of Haiti under PEPFAR: The Award Ceiling for Year 1 is 0 (none). CDC anticipates an Approximate Total Fiscal Year Funding amount of $10,000,000 for Year 1, subject to the availability of funds. This NOFO aims to strengthen and accelerate HIV/TB clinical service provision in the Haitian Ministry of Public Health and Population (MSPP)’s network of facilities to achieve UNAIDS 95-95-95 targets and sustain epidemic control. Strategies include: (1) Optimizing HIV case-finding through high-yield HIV testing and counseling (HTC) strategies and reduced generalized testing; (2) Providing newly identified people living with HIV (PLHIV) with a package of services to reinforce linkage and early initiation on antiretroviral therapy (ART); (3) Implementing high quality, stigma-free, client-centered HIV/tuberculosis (TB) prevention, care and treatment services and prevention of mother-to-child transmission (PMTCT) services to retain PLHIV on ART, including those most vulnerable (e.g., key populations (KPs), orphans and vulnerable children (OVCs), and adolescent girls and young women (AGYW)); (4) Strengthening monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities and data use; and (5) Strengthening site-level technical and management capacity, including human resources for health (HRH) and continuous quality improvement (CQI). This NOFO will contribute to closing the gap for key health priorities of PEPFAR Haiti, the Haiti National HIV/AIDS Control Program (PNLS), and MSPP. Program activities will result in improved clinical outcomes among PLHIV and contribute to reducing new HIV infection rates and HIV-associated morbidity and mortality in Haiti.
|Federal Grant Title:||Achieving Sustained HIV Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in Major Public Hospitals, and a Mix of Public and Private Health Facilities in Nine Departments of Haiti under PEPFAR|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control - CGH (HHS-CDC-CGH)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH20-2031|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 1st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 1st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||January 15th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||January 15th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||May 1st, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 24th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this NOFO are: The Haitian Ministry of Health and Population (MSPP, in French).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Emily Dale
- Similar Government Grants
- • Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the Presi...
- • Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-...
- • Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Systems and Technologies in...
- • Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care...
- • Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control - CGH
- • Global Health Security Partnerships: Expanding and Improving Public Health Laboratory Stra...
- • Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health ...
- • Tanzania Global Health Security Partner Engagement: Advancing Efforts and Strategies to Pr...
- • Advancing Ethiopias Capacity for Laboratory, Workforce Development, Surveillance, and Emer...
- • Strengthening Laboratory Systems to Establish Routine Laboratory based surveillance for Pr...