Active Surveillance for Pertussis
The summary for the Active Surveillance for Pertussis grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Active Surveillance for Pertussis: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Active Surveillance for Pertussis-Surveillance for Vaccine Preventable Disease as a Foundation for Evaluating the Effectiveness and Impact of an Adolescent/Adult Pertussis Immunization Program. Approximately $325,000 is available to fund one award to a public or private non-profit organization, or a government or it s agency. Goals of the program include: 1) enhancing methods to evaluate the burden of Pertussis disease across age groups; 2) developing improved methods for Pertussis surveillance that could be applied in other areas; 3) evaluating the effectiveness of Pertussis vaccination by linking disease surveillance with immunization registry data on vaccination coverage; and 4) developing a study site that could be used to assess the impact of an adolescent/adult Pertussis vaccine program. The estimated funding award date is September 15, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Active Surveillance for Pertussis|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03101|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 05, 2003|
|Posted Date:||May 07, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 05, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jul 05, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nash, Elizabeth, Technical Expert, Phone 770-488-2441, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Nash, Elizabeth
- Similar Government Grants
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Pract...
- • Understanding and Improving Immunization Services among Adult Hospital Inpatient and Obser...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2