Adaptation of Western US Agriculture to Climate Change Induced Water Scarcity
The summary for the Adaptation of Western US Agriculture to Climate Change Induced Water Scarcity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Adaptation of Western US Agriculture to Climate Change Induced Water Scarcity: The goal of this proposed research is to compile and synthesize studies that address the impact of climate change on water resources and agricultural production in the western US. This proposed research is expected to prepare the basis for a larger project where data collected in this phase plus data to be identified from existing datasets will be merged and analyzed to provide a quantitative assessment of adaptation of farmers to Climate Change Induced Water Scarcity.
|Federal Grant Title:||Adaptation of Western US Agriculture to Climate Change Induced Water Scarcity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R12AC80006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||SECURE Water Act - Research Agreements|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 28, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 28, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Dec 14, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Dec 14, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Dec 29, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michelle Maher Grants Officer Phone 303-445-2025
Grants Officer [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent to Award
- • Cyanophage treatment development for mitigating freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms caused by ...
- • Evaluating Contaminates of Emerging Concern’s Fate in Potable Reuse Membrane Treatme...
- • Concentrate Minimization—Inline Static Mixer/Crystallizers
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Pitch to Pilot for Fiscal Year 2020
- • Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Iowa for Integrated Bubble, Sound and Light...
- • Predicting the Interactions between Flow, Sediment and Riparian Vegetation
- • Design and Testing of Computationally-Efficient Methods to Evaluate Parameter and Model Un...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office
- • Notice of Intent to Award - Continuation for National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- • Support of the Truckee River Planning Model
- • WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Desert Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperat...
- • WaterSMART: Cooperative Watershed Management Program Grants for FY 2013