Addressing Global TB Prevention And Control In All Populations And Strengthening Health Facilities, Laboratories, Prisons And Other Community Settings
The summary for the Addressing Global TB Prevention And Control In All Populations And Strengthening Health Facilities, Laboratories, Prisons And Other Community Settings grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Addressing Global TB Prevention And Control In All Populations And Strengthening Health Facilities, Laboratories, Prisons And Other Community Settings: The purpose of this Cooperative Agreement with the United States (U.S.) Civilian Research and Development Foundation (CRDF) is to initiate and manage a diverse portfolio of Tuberculosis (TB)-related research and programmatic activities in up to 35 countries worldwide. The Division of TB Elimination/International Research and Programs Branch work consists of TB research and TB control, treatment and prevention. CRDF will serve as a fiduciary and administrative agent to disburse funds to foreign governmental and non-governmental organizations and individuals, and U.S. domestic non-governmental organizations (sub-recipients) or individuals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Addressing Global TB Prevention And Control In All Populations And Strengthening Health Facilities, Laboratories, Prisons And Other Community Settings|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-PS-11-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Tuberculosis Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 14, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 14, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Nov 08, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Dec 03, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Feb 15, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation is the only organization that can meet all the requirements in each of the 30 plus countries that CDC provides technical TB support and assistance, cited in the full announcement document.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Partnering with the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease to Foster Su...
- • Accelerating the Decline of Tuberculosis (TB) in High Burden Countries and Settings
- • TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COE)
- • TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COEs)
- • To Strengthen Collaboration between CDC and the National TB Controllers and the National T...
- • Community Preparation for Tuberculosis Vaccine Trials
- • National Coordination of Tuberculosis Controllers
- • Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Juneau
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2