Advancing Basic Behavioral and Social Research on Resilience: An Integrative Science Approach (UG3/UH3)
The summary for the Advancing Basic Behavioral and Social Research on Resilience: An Integrative Science Approach (UG3/UH3) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Advancing Basic Behavioral and Social Research on Resilience: An Integrative Science Approach (UG3/UH3): This FOA solicits applications that will elucidate mechanisms and processes of resilience within a general framework that emphasizes its dynamics and interactions across both time and scale, multiple contexts, multiple outcomes, and multiple time frames.
|Federal Grant Title:||Advancing Basic Behavioral and Social Research on Resilience: An Integrative Science Approach (UG3/UH3)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-326|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||323911, 323914, 323915, 323916, 323918, 323917, 323913, 323912, 323919|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health; Research and Training in Complementary and Integrative Health; Mental Health Research Grants; Alcohol Research Programs; Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs; Cancer Control; Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Research; Aging Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 1, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 1, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jun 13, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 13, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jan 1, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Private institutions of higher education
City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...