Affordable Care Act (ACA) Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide Program
The summary for the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide Program: The purpose of the Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide (NAHHA) program is to provide infrastructure support for the development, evaluation, and demonstration of a competency based uniform-curriculum to train qualified nursing assistants and home health aides. The NAHHA program will strengthen the direct care workforce by providing nursing assistants and home health aides with the necessary skills that can be transportable to any job market in the nation. Grants will be made to state-approved community colleges or community-based training programs for the development, evaluation and demonstration of training programs for nursing home aides and home health aides on-campus, at alternative sites, and through telehealth methodologies.
|Federal Grant Title:||Affordable Care Act (ACA) Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-10-273|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Affordable Care Act (ACA) Nursing and Home Health Aides Training Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 18, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 18, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 20, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State-approved community colleges or community-based training programs
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care